Update - 8 Aug 2018: We've introduced a page for organisation administrators to view all users that are pending approval. See more details here.
A new user who has requested to join an organisation requires the organisation administrator to accept their request.
Beneath 'Admin' on the menu, select 'edit users'.
- Clicking on the ‘Edit users’ link displays a list of users in your organisation
- Find the new user by searching for their name and select the 'edit' link on the far right of the screen.
- Next, change the organisation role dropdown list from ‘Pending’ to ‘Contractor’. The new user is now able to create applications.
- Selecting ‘Company Admin’ would give the user administrator access as well.
- You can also remove a user's permissions, or archive the user's account if they've left your organisation.