- The organisation name will now be displayed alongside the username when someone makes a comment on a Worksite or TMP
- Updates to the User registration process
- Changes to the display of Contacts on a Worksite
- Applicants can now specify if a document they are uploading on a Layout is deemed commercially sensitive, and can be hidden from users outside their organisation
- Layout designer is only displayed to the RCA and the applicants organisation.
- A Road Controlling Authority User can delete documents which their organisation has uploaded with comments or notices on an application.
- Users are reminded of their obligations to the RCA and how the data submitted will be used when they submit an application
- A Work start notice is now also issued when an applicant confirms a scheduled deployment is active
- Search pages have been redesigned
- A User now has the ability to search using multiples on filter options
- Account activation emails updated
- An improved file upload user interface on all file upload options.
Modified on: Wed, 7 Nov, 2018 at 7:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.